Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Hope Conspiracy




The Hope Conspiracy are one of the great bands to come out of Boston. One of my favorite releases by The Hope Con is Their debut e.p. put out by Bridge Nine Records and I've uploaded it here for your listening pleasure. I've also included a demo I think before they put out Cold Blue.


This e.p. entitled "File:03" is the cd version which has 6 songs ( the 7" had only 2 , except for 100 of the last press had 4, though all songs are on the cd) and it includes one song from Cold Blue and 2 songs from the demo. The second track is a cover by Naked Raygun , called Treason, and I love the hell out of this version.



File 03

  1. No Love Goes Unpunished
  2. Treason (Originally by Naked Raygun)
  3. It Meant Nothing
  4. Divinity Sickness (later released on Cold Blue)
  5. Regret Kills
  6. Escapist
Demo
  1. Escapist
  2. Divinity Sickness
  3. When Doves Fly

1 comment:

it's a secret said...

i can't get to upload aaron.